Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm so pissed!


Grrrrrrrrr! I was in my new apartment and noticed the child's bedroom closet door is dented. It has little sharp edges that my little sandtrout could hurt himself on. I tried calling the manager. They would not answer my calls or return my messages, so my husband went up to their apartment. They are sitting up there doing NOTHING! He asked them about the door and they said there is nothing they can do about it. They could see if the infamous "corporation" will allow them to order a new one. Now they say they are going to exchange the door with one from the master bedroom closet. I don't think that is a solution. I shouldn't have to move into a place with damaged stuff. It should be pretty and perfect.
Also, the central air is frozen. When we asked them to have to fixed they said they don't know anyone certified to work with freon. What is wrong with these people?!?! All these apartments with air units and no one that knows how to fix them?!?! I highly doubt it. Luckily my father is a certified to work on air conditioners, and I am going to bill these morons for having it fixed.
It was not a good day today. :(

8 Comments:

At April 28, 2006 2:43 AM , Blogger John Evo said...

Go ahead and fix as planned, send them a bill along with a statement that the work was completed due to their innaction and that it posed a health and safety hazzard to a child. Make sure you send it registered mail. They'll pay.

 
At April 28, 2006 10:57 AM , Blogger Shai said...

I talked to her myself again this morning. They say they will replace it with a different door, but it better not be for another one in the same apartment. They also magically have a guy that works on air conditioners now who is also coming this morning. I wonder why people give my husband the run-around but not me?!?!

 
At April 28, 2006 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can tell who wears the pants in YOUR house :o)))

 
At April 28, 2006 1:17 PM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

Take pictures of ALL the rooms in the condition they are in now, you don't want to get stuck paying for someone else's damages when you move out.

I'm happy you've moved! YAY! No more stinky smokers!

 
At April 28, 2006 3:23 PM , Blogger Shai said...

Yes Annie! I haven't smelled one stinky cigarette in my new building. Yippy! And I hung out with the air conditioning guy this morning and he fixed the pressurization on my condensor, hehe. ;)

Scam, yep, you know I wear the pants in the family.

 
At April 28, 2006 11:17 PM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

Do you like the new place?

 
At April 30, 2006 10:05 AM , Blogger Shai said...

I love it! It sucks that my internet will not be up and running until around the 8th. :(
I'm using my moms computer right now. It may be awhile before I can post regularly.

 
At April 30, 2006 11:54 AM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

I'm still waiting for your mom to post some stories of your troubled teen years. ;)

I'm glad you love your new place. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home