Saturday, December 23, 2006

My song to my little Sandtrout...



Such a feelin's comin' over me

There is wonder in most every thing I see

Not a cloud in the sky,

got the sun in my eyes

And I won't be surprised if it's a dream

Everything I want the world to be

Is now comin' true especially for me

And the reason is clear,

it's because you are here

You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen


I'm on the top of the world

lookin' down on creation

And the only explanation I can find

Is the love that I've found

ever since you've been around

Your love's put me at the top of the world


Somethin' in the wind has learned my name

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same

In the leaves on the trees

and the touch of the breeze

There's a pleasin' sense of happiness for me


There is only one wish on my mind

When this day is through

I hope that I will find

That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me

All I need will be mine if you are here


I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation

And the only explanation I can find

Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around

Your love's put me at the top of the world

10 Comments:

At December 23, 2006 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Carpenters song that I sing when I hold my itty bitty too. """Close to you"""

 
At December 24, 2006 12:21 AM , Blogger Shai said...

"Why do birds suddenly appear, every time, you are near...
Just like me, they long to be close to you.
Why do stars fall out from the sky, every time you walk by...
Just like me they long to be close to you."

I like that one too. :)

 
At December 25, 2006 9:58 PM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

I like that song when Don "no soul" Simmons sings it. :)

 
At December 26, 2006 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a Carpenters CD your dad likes them. My mother always liked the song On Top of the World

 
At December 26, 2006 10:55 AM , Blogger Shai said...

Hey mom, I didn't know Grandma liked that song! :)

Annie, I don't think I've heard that version. I do have that very bad version by those Japanese girls that were on Kill Bill.

 
At December 27, 2006 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puffy Ami Umi!

JellyBean Loves those girls.

 
At December 28, 2006 12:10 AM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

Amazon Women On The Moon.

Rent it. :)

 
At December 28, 2006 10:09 AM , Blogger Shai said...

Scam, you gotta be kidding me! That's so cute. :)

Annie, Is that movie any relation to Pirhanna women of the Amazon Jungle?

 
At December 28, 2006 8:12 PM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

I don't know!! I will try to see that one too. :)

Amazon Women on the Moon is teh funny. :)

 
At December 29, 2006 10:29 AM , Blogger Shai said...

I'll ask Mr. Shai about it. I think I've heard him talk about it before.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home