Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I quit!

I told my boss to take my job and shove it up her ass. It felt good!
She just pushed me too far when she didn't want to give me this weekend off. I asked for Saturday off for Sandtrout's girlfriends 2nd birthday party, and she was pissed at me for that and put me on the schedule to work every night next week. Then this morning she told me I had to work Sunday and if I didn't I would have to work all next weekend to make up for it. So I called back and told her I wouldn't work Sunday, or all next weekend, infacft I wasn't going to work tonight either, and that's when I told her to shove the job up her ass.
It felt so wonderful I'm thinking of getting another job just to quit it too.
This whole working thing was completely over-rated.
So, instead of going to the studio today we went to the park and had lots of fun on the swings and slide, and we dug around in the sand box. It was theraputic. Life is good. :)

12 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 5:54 PM , Blogger scammy said...

Did you find any cat poop in the sandbox?

Congrats on your new found freedom!

 
At March 13, 2007 7:20 PM , Blogger Shai said...

No, but I didn't look that close.
Thanks. :)

 
At March 13, 2007 9:38 PM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!

Now you can open your own studio!!! I think you totally should do it, even if it's just a mobile deal for now.

You're good, Shai.

 
At March 13, 2007 9:48 PM , Blogger Allen said...

Good for you, Shai! You don't need that baloney in your life.

 
At March 13, 2007 11:33 PM , Blogger Shai said...

Awe, I love you guys! You are the best internet support team ever. :)
I'm totally going to do it. I have already had customers ask me to come out to their house to shoot their kids. I get to steal customers! Yippy!

 
At March 14, 2007 12:26 AM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

:) You rock. :)

And anyway, they are your customers, you are the one they want to take the pictures, not some "studio."

Keep us updated. :)

 
At March 14, 2007 12:32 AM , Blogger Shai said...

My EX boss made my ex coworker, Jody, call my house tonight. She unloaded a bunch of junk on me last week that was old inventory and said she wanted it back. She gave it to me, she can lick it. Thought I threw that stuff out anyway I told her to tell the boss woman she can find it at the county dump.
She didn't evenhave the Thatchers to call me herself. Pathetic.

 
At March 14, 2007 1:00 AM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

It's yours now. Sucks to be her!!

 
At March 14, 2007 1:16 AM , Blogger Shai said...

What makes her think I would give any stuff back to her if I had it anyway? She gave it to me. End of story. She just doesn't have anything over me and is grasping for some pathetic way to get revenge.

 
At March 14, 2007 1:19 AM , Blogger AnnieAngel said...

Screw her. If she gave you stuff it's yours. End of story. Ignore her and move on. :)

 
At March 14, 2007 1:34 AM , Blogger Shai said...

Yeah, I would have an easier time ignoring her if she would leave me the hell alone. If she has a coworker call me one more time I will say it's harassment or something

 
At March 14, 2007 9:11 AM , Blogger Shai said...

Yeah, I have caller id, but I got curious to see what they wanted since it's so entertaining.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home